Monday, September 29, 2008

My Other Children


I need to introduce my other kids, before it looks like I only have a daugher... This is my Miller, he is 12, and my Kaylor... he is 7. I think they are pretty darn cute... they are both smart, sweet, loving... but not very helpful. I thought having older kids was like having slave labor... not in this house. The time alone getting these boys to pull their weight around here makes me just want to hire someone for real!!! In all honesty, Miller can clean a house and bake cookies like no other, problem is... he is moodier than a pregnant woman with no chocolate and will only cooperate when he is "in the mood." All things considered, we kinda like them and have decided to keep them both!
OK, back to Joslyn... just kidding... kinda...

No comments: