Monday, November 24, 2008

Family Portraits

This is what is on my plate right now. Trying to get all of my business records and personal records in order so we can file our taxes early... refinancing the house... managing some serious debt... preparing for audits for worker's comp insurance... appeal coming up to gain full custody of our oldest... husband's season ended a month early, no more income for winter... daughter's testing scores were not-so-great... husband is getting surgery next month, but WHAT STRESSES ME? FAMILY PICTURES!!! I get stressed, sweaty, nervous, panicky. I obsess, I regress, I stress, I obsess some more.... what should we wear? Will the kids cooperate? How can I bribe them to cooperate? How should we sit/stand/lean.... AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH! I calm myself down, look for ways to convince kids to work with me and decide to let the photographer deal with the rest.

Granted, we were just going to a department store to get them taken, and you get what you pay for... but at least if Joslyn decides to bite Kaylor instead of smile at the camera, we won't be out too much....

WELL, I bribed the boys with CiCis Pizza and tokens, and put Joslyn in one of her dress up princess dresses... I figure, even if she refuses to give up the sticker she has been carrying around all day, she will still look cute. And she did. All went well, the kids were perfect, husband was handsome.... it was me and my BIG DEER IN THE HEADLIGHT BUG EYES that ruined the photos.........go figure................ I will post the photos when I get them back.

No comments: