Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Joslyn has such a strong nurturing nature, that EVERYTHING is at risk of being "loved" by her. Here we see her loving nature displayed as she "builds a house" for her hopper, then takes it with her as she shares some sardines and crackers with her dad (I haven't decided which would nausiate me more... carrying around a grasshopper, or eating sardines!)

I realize most kids do love animals, but Joslyn shows no judgement as she loves on every thing from resin/concrete lawn bunnies to our own poor little tortured live cats. (Even my hand is rocked and snuggled as "Baby Mia." But that's another entire blog entry)

At the Children's Museum she walked up to even the largest & scariest of the dinosaurs demanding "I hold it."

1 comment:

loavesandfishes said...

No contest....sardines are yummy....hoppers probably aren't.